By scheduling a treatment at Pleasant Road Spa, our guests are agreeing to the following appointment policies:
- Please be prepared to give a credit card number to reserve your appointment.
- Pleasant Road Spa requires a 24 hour cancellation notice for appointments. Without proper notice, there will be a full charge for the time reserved.
- If a guest arrives late for an appointment, Pleasant Road Spa can not guarantee full treatment time. We will accommodate the appointment within the time reserved.
- To guarantee availability for your next appointment, please schedule prior to leaving the spa.
- Our team of professionals support one another. If you wish to experience another professional’s treatment, please feel free to do so without concern.
- For the safety of your children and the comfort and consideration of all our spa guests, please make arrangements for your children during your treatment.
- As a consideration to other guests, we ask that you please turn off your cell phone and pager while at the Spa.
- Cash Tips Preferred
These agreements are necessary to better accommodate you as well as all our guests’ needs.